CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

One Week Until I get to See Kandra, Brian & Brandon


Only one more week until Kandra, Brian and Brandon will be hear. I'm know they will be very tired from traveling on the day they get hear. First time traveling with a 9 1/2 month old boy who can not sit still. I look forward to seeing them and holding Brandon. I enjoyed holding that cute little Grandson in July, He is not little any more and Kandra and Brian are doing a great job raising this little bundle of joy. It is so nice having this grandson.

4 comments:

Niel Christiansen said...

David,

This is Niel Christiansen. I am living in Richland, WA. Send me an email and we can catch up - incdoc@live.com. My David got married to the daughter of Mike and Vickie (Martin) Seamons. Kind of strange the way life circle around. Maybe I can come and see you later this summer if you want.

Niel Christiansen
(509) 392-9228

Niel Christiansen said...

By the way . . . have you found me a job there yet? I want to live in the Portland area for awhile. After all, why should you get to have all the fun. :)

Niel Christiansen said...

Do you ever read this stuff?!?! I can not believe how much you look like your father. It has been a long time my friend.

Ben and Sheri Wallace said...

I was wondering if you had Brittanis Blogg thing cause I would like to see it! And i want to invite her to my wedding so i was wondering if you ha a number for her?
Sheri